Orthopaedic Center Visit Expectations
What to Remember
When you come for your appointment please remember to obtain and bring the following:
- Drivers License or a valid ID
- Insurance information
- Referral Letter (if required)
- Reports, X-rays, MRI’s, CT scans etc and any other relevant information
- List of medications (if any)
What to wear
If you are being evaluated for your hip or knee, you may wish to wear or bring a pair of shorts to the office.
If you are being seen for your shoulder, women may want to consider wearing a tank top or similar top that allows our physicians properly evaluate the joint.
Fees & Payment Policy
- Co-pays are due at the time of service
- We accept cash, checks, or credit cards
We are located on the 3rd floor inside the main entrance of Portsmouth Regional Hospital. After you enter the hospital follow the hallway to the left of the reception desk to Elevator A. Take this to the 3rd floor. Exit right and turn right down the hallway. Our office is the first door on the right side, Suite 301.
Please arrive 10-15 minutes early for your Appointment for registration and to fill in a health questionnaire. These questionnaires are available for download and can be filled out in advance.
If you need to cancel an appointment Telephone the office during business hours and allow at least 1 day’s notice so that we can offer your appointment time to patients on our waiting list.
We recognize that your time is valuable, and we make every effort to run on time. Occasionally emergencies or patients require a little more time, and these cause scheduling delays beyond our control. We apologize if we keep you waiting.
- Telephone as far in advance as possible for appointments. When unable to keep an appointment, cancel or reschedule as far in advance as possible.
- Please bring all insurance information, cards and photo ID with you at the time of your first visit to our office.
- Please pick-up and bring x-ray films and reports to your appointment.
- Bring insurance referrals with you.
- Advise the receptionist when you come in of any change in your address, phone number, marital status, etc., that may have occurred since your last visit. Please notify us if there is any change in your insurance coverage.
ORTHOPAEDIC PATIENT FORMS
Click on the document below for the form to fill out